Tile Doctor ® is a unique service that fills the gap between the tiling and cleaning sectors.
Backed by years of hands-on practical & technical experience Tile Doctor is the UK’s most respected choice when it comes to protecting & restoring Tile, Grout & Stone surfaces.
Tile, Grout, Stone & Hard Surface Restoration is all we do!
We don’t just sell products, we provide solutions.
Demand for the service has grown rapidly over the last twenty years due to the substantial growth in tile and stone sector, and this is forecast to continue. To meet this demand Tile Doctor have spent the last 15 years perfecting the products and techniques that can resolve any tile, stone and grout problem
We need more Tile Doctors to fulfil the growing demand for our services in the UK and offer a fully tested business model with very low startup and operating costs. We typcially complete over 2,000 jobs every year but with a larger team we could easily have done more.
No Experience Necessary: You don’t need to come from a cleaning or tiling background to become a Tile Doctor (although this will give you an advantage). We provide everything including hands-on training, full support and we even give you discounts on our Tile Doctor product range and send you clients.
Low cost of entry: This is not a franchise, we like to think of it as a support network for like minded individuals delivering Tile, Stone and Grout solutions. There is no joining fee and unlike most franchises we won’t charge you for a percentage of your profits. In-fact becoming a TIle Doctor is incredibly affordable and we will help you every step of the way to become a success.
- Advanced Cleaning Methods
- Correct Sealing Methods
- Dealing with Damp
- Dry Burnishing
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Colouring
- Grout Sealing
- Grout Haze Removal
- Polishing Marble/Stone
- Safe Sealer Removal
- Water Testing
How to maintain
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles
- Encaustic Cement Tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Stone Worktops
- Victorian floor tiles
- Vinyl Tiles
As a Tile Doctor you also have access to:
- Our Proven Marketing system that uses modern marketing methods to generate thousands of enquires for our services every year.
- Our on-line mangement system where you can manage Clients, Quotes, Orders, and the Tile Doctor Continuity program.
- Our private Facebook support group where you can discuss problems and successes with other Tile Doctors from around the UK.
- The Tile Doctor Annual Conference where we discuss new Tile Doctor initiatives and share best practice with members of the network.
- Tile Doctor Rewards including Red Letter Day vouchers.